Shahrukh Arjun and Ritesh loves Coffee

Bollywood Actors Shahrukh Khan, Arjum Rampal and Ritesh deshmukh are big lovers of Coffee. Shahrukh Khan drinks Coffee several times a day and during shooting as well he can see drinking Coffee. Arjun Rampal and Ritesh deshmukh that are close friends of Shahrukh also loves to drink Coffee. whenever they gets together on any place they must drink Coffee. Shahrukh Khan said about this that Coffee keeps me fit and i can give full attention to my work after drinking Coffee so i always drink it during my Shooting.  Shahrukh also told that Arjun Rampal also have a Restaurant and whenever i go to his Restaurant i always drink Coffee. He said that my Life is not complete without Coffee and in meeting i also offer Coffee to others always. After the great success of My Name Is Khan Shahrukh is now working on his next Film that is RAW 1 in which for the first he will be doing the role of a Super Hero. Shahrukh said i am doing the role of Super Hero in this film for my Kids because they wants to see my doing role of a Super Hero which i have never done till now. Ritesh Deshmukh told that the habit of drinking Coffee came in my due to Shahrukh because on every meeting he offers Coffee.
Previous
Next Post »