Ayesha Takia decides to open Hotel

Bollywood young actress Ayesha Takia has decided to open two Hotels after leaving the film industry. Her last film that is going to be released is "Pathshala'. Ayesha Takia is not working in Bollywood films after getting married to her Boy Friend Farhan Azmi and giving her time to family. Ayesha Takia told in a Interview that my film "Pathshala" is releasing soon and after it i will not work in films and me and Farhan has decied to open two Hotels in Goa and Mumbai. I want to become a business women this is why i am giving my attention to business and i am already running a boutique whose dress are really liked by people. Ayesha told that family of Farhan is very good and they never imposed any ban on me and never stopped me from doing anything. While talking about her last film Wanted she told it was great to work with Salman Khan.
Previous
Next Post »