Saif wants to Learn dance from Shahid Kapoor

Bollywood Actor Saif Ali Khan wants to learn Dance from Shahid Kapoor. Shahid Kapoor is one of the finest dancer in Bollywood who do amazing dance. In this year Filmfare awards Shahid Kapoor also did dance like Micheal Jackson which was really liked by the People. Saif Ali Khan is also interested in taking Dancing tips from Shahid Kapoor. Saif said in a TV interview that Shahid's dance has impressed me so much that i wish to learn dance from him and he danced very well on the songs of Micheal Jackson. Saif said he is not only a good dancer but also a amazing actor who is working really hard. Shahid Kapoor said its a great honour for me that Said liked my dance and wants to take dancing tips from me. I don,t consider myself a good dance but i always try to learn. Shahid said i always try to do difficult work. Shahid said i respect my seniors very much due to which junior respects me.
Previous
Next Post »