Rajneeti will help me in changing my image Katrina Kaif

Bollywood most famous actress Katrina Kaif has said that my upcoming Movie Rajneeti will help me in changing my image. Katrina said that i have got popularity till now from Commercial and Comedy films but after a serious film like Rajneeti i will be included in best actresses. Katrina said that i am only appreciated due to my beauty but i want to become popular with help of my good work in movies. Katrina said that i have done many item songs in my previous films but in Rajneeti i am not doing any item song and i hope that people will like this change in my work after watching Rajneeti. Katrina said that my Film Newyork with John Ibrahim was also a serious will but i am not casted in serious films mostly due to my comedy films. She said that i hope that after Rajneeti i will be casted in most of serious films. above statements of Katrina kaif are showing clearly that Katrina wants to become famous due to her good work not due to her beauty or body.
Previous
Next Post »