Dia Mirza is upset with IPL

Bollywood most innocent looking actress Dia Mirza is upset with Indian Premier not because she hates Cricket but because her Film "Hum Tum Ghost" is releasing on 26 March and she is upset that much people will not go to Cinema to watch her movie due to IPL. these days everyone is Crazy about Indian Premier League and enjoying it so less people are watching Bollywood movies in Cinema. Dia is worried that her film will not be able to do good business due to IPL. Dia said i am not against IPL but my film is releasing during IPL due to which less people will come to watch my film. She said i also love Cricket but acting is my profession so i wish that My film do good business on Box office. She said i want to see this film successful because its my solo film. She said i and Arshad Warsi has really worked hard in this film.
Previous
Next Post »