Sameera reddy likes Karela

Bollywood actress Sameera reddy is in love of Indian state Karela these days. These days she is in Karela for shooting of her film "Or Vinal Verm". Sameera told in the Interview that i am so much impressed with the Beauty of Karela that my heart says me to spend my whole life here. I came here for shooting of my film "Or Vinal Verm" but now my heart is not allowing me to go from here. Sameera Reddy is busy in doing most of Tamil films these days instead of Bollywood films and her upcoming film "Or Vinal Verm" is also Tamil. Sameera told that i am enjoying working in Tamil films and people have also liked my acting here. while answering the question that why she is not working in Bollywood films she said that i am not getting good projects in Bollywood this is why i am not working in any bollywood movie these days. on another question about her favourite actors in bollywood she said that my favourite actors are Anil Kapoor and Akshay Khana because both of them are very good people who always makes others smile.
Previous
Next Post »