Preity zinta: no Affiar with Yuvaj but he is like Brother

Denying the Media news about the Affair between Bollywood actress Preity zinta and Cricketer Yuvraj Singh Preity zinta has said in an Interview that i am not having Affair with Yuvraj infect he is like my younger brother. She said i am become sick of the new of Affair with Actors and Cricketer. I am not having affair with anyone and i am single and whole Team is my family while Yuvraj is like my younger brother. She said i like Yuvraj as a Cricketer but i have not thought about him by any other way. I have good relations with many Crickets but it don,t means that i am having affair with them. In reply to a question Preity zinta said i am not going to marry a married man and i will not marry a man who already loves someone. She said i have not thought about marriage yet and i am giving my time to my Career and my business. I have never hurted anyone and i don,t like to create disputes between people. while talking about her IPL team she said i am hopeful for good performance from my team in upcoming matches.
Previous
Next Post »