i am doing Ra 1 on my kids wish: Shahrukh

Bollywood Super Star Shahrukh Khan has said that i am working in the film Ra 1 on the wish of my kids. Ra 1 is the upcoming film of Shahrukh Khan after "My Name Is Khan". Shahrukh is playing role of Super Hero in this film and he has never done such film in the past. Shahrukh Khan said that i have always worked in the films according to my will and its for the first time that i am working in a film on wish of my kids which will be a different project. Ra one is based on Super Hero, Super Villain and nice songs. this film is going to be made under Red Chile Entertainment whose team wants to show something different to public. Shahrukh Khan said this film is my new experience of mine and i am really working hard on it. the Leading female actress in the film is Kareena Kapoor with Shahrukh Khan. in the film you will find Shahrukh Khan flying in air and doing magic.
Previous
Next Post »