Kangna has destroyed my image: Jia Khan

Bollywood actress Jia Khan has said that i don,t like to fight with people but i have got this image due to Kangna. Kangna has destroyed my image in front of public. Jia said that once a little fight took place between me and Kangna during a award function after which Kangna stated fake propaganda against me. Jia said that i always respect others and i don,t like fighting. Jia Khan told in the interview that i am working in film Houseful these days with Deepika Padokaun and Lara Dutta and their behaviour is really friendly with me. Jia told that Deepika and Lara calls me with name of Baby which i really like. Jia said that dispute between me and Kangna also took place due to some Fashion designs of us after which i got a wrong image in Media due to Kangna wrong Propaganda against me. Lara and Deepika are very good actresses so i am not facing any problem in working with them. Jia also told that i am new in Bollywood due to which i don,t know politics of film industry and i don,t fight with anyone with reasons.
Previous
Next Post »