will announce soon to marry Saif: Kareena Kapoor

Bollywood famous Actress Kareena Kapoor has said that Saif is my Mr Right and i will announce soon the date of marriage with him. Kareena Kaif was present in TV Show "Lift Kara De" where she told that after separation from Shahid Kapoor i was alone and thought never to marry again. I love Shahid truly but he never loved me and only wanted to get fame by keeping relations with me. Then Saif came in my life and told me to comeback towards beauties of life.both of us are very happy after meeting each other. She said in answer to a question that i will give so much love to Saif that he will never look towards any other women. She said we try to go in Ceremonies together and people really appreciate our pair together and i am hope that our Pair will be appreciated even after marriage.
Previous
Next Post »