Akshay Kumar is Comedy king: Jiah Khan

Young Bollywood Actress Jiah Khan has said that Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar is Comedy King. Jiah Khan said i have worked with Akshay in the film "Houseful" that is releasing on 30th of April and i have learn lot of things from him while working in this film. He always makes other smiles on set of film and no feels bore with him. I have seen his comedy action and Romantic films and according to me he is Real Comedy king. Jiah also siad that I have worked in very few films tills now because i am not getting good offers and it was great Experience to work in my previous film Houseful. I started my Career with Super Hit film Ghajini due to which i got lot of popularity. Jiah also said that i am not against any Actress and i have many good friends in the Industry.
Previous
Next Post »