John Ibrahim is a attractive hero: Imran Khan

Bollywood Young Actor and Nephew of Aamir Khan Imran Khan has said that i am not a attractive Hero but John Ibrahim is. Imran Khan given Interview to TV Channel Zoom in which he said that i really liked the Body type of John Ibrahim and he has made this body by really working hard and doing Body Building. I wish to make a body like him and i have also taken help of a Body Expert for this. Imran said that now i am giving more time in Jim. He said that about me it is said that i am a attractive hero but i think John Ibrahim is more attractive than me. He said that i am following the Diet Chart of my Trainer and i hope that soon i will be able to look like John Ibrahim by making a body like him. Film of Imran Khan "I Hate Love Stories" is is releasing soon about whim Imran said that i am hopping that public will like it.
Previous
Next Post »