Raj gifts Sports Car to Shilpa Shetty

Husband of Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty Raj kundra has gifted a Sports car to his wife. Raj has given gift of car to Shilpa Shetty on good performance of their IPL team Rajhastan Royals. Raj and Shilpa loves the Cars and keep on buying Cars of new models. Raj has given Sports car to Shilpa of Blue color after winning match in Jaipur. Last year as well Raj gifted a very expensive car to Shilpa which he bought from South Africa. Shilpa said about it that Raj is really happy on good performance of our team due to which he has gifted me a Sports car of blue color. I wished to buy a Sports car many months ago but he wanted to give me a surprise gift so told me about it later on. I am really happy that i found a life partner like Raj Kundra who cares about me very much. She also said that I love Cricket this is why i have bought my own team and i am happy that it is performing very well.
Previous
Next Post »