I am enjoying heat of Delhi: Vidya Balan

Bollywood Actress Vidya Balan is in Delhi these days and enjoying the heat of Delhi. Vidya Balan said that i am Delhi these days and enjoying its Heat. She said i am doing shooting of my film "No One killed Jessica" here these days in heat however i like to do shooting in heat. When i came to know that shooting of film has to be done in New Delhi in Heat i become worried but now i am not worried and enjoy shooting in Heat of Delhi. I hear many things about the Heat of here but when we done the shooting i felt good. She said i am using more water due to heat however i don,t drink too much water in my routine. Vidya recently won several awards for her film "Paa" and now she is working on her next film "No One killed Jessica". Vidaya said i really love to win the awards and whenever i won any award it given me lot of happiness.
Previous
Next Post »