I Learnt Film Promotion from Khans: Hrithik Roshan

Bollywood Superstar Hrithik Roshan has said that I have Learnt methods of doing Film Promotion from Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan. These days Hrithik Roshan is doing Promotion of his upcoming Film Kites in which he has worked with an Brazilian Actress Barbara Mori. Hrithik Roshan said I have Learnt Promoting my films by Khans and they are my Favourite Actors who uses different ways of Promoting their films. I know Industry less as compare to Aamir and Shahrukh but i never face any problem in following the footsteps of Senior Actors. He said no one do Better Promotion of Films then Shahrukh and Aamir so i am trying to Promote "Kites" like they do. Film Kites is releasing on 21 May in which Hrithik Roshan, Kangna and Barbara Mori has done major roles.
Previous
Next Post »