I have no Hurry of marriage: Celina Jaitley

Bollywood Actress Celina Jaitley has said that i have no hurry of doing marriage now and i am happy alone in my life. Celina Jaitley given Interview to Zoom Tv in which she said that i don,t want to be fell in Love with anyone because it effects your whole life. She said i don,t want affair with anyone until my dream man comes in my life. I truly loves someone almost 6 years ago but when he left me i wanted to end my life but later on i realized that instead of loving someone i should love myself. I love myself very much and take care of myself a lot. Celina said i try to keep myself and other happy because remaining happy is life. She said you can love your parents because their love for you is always true. While talking about her work Celina said that i am working hard on my films and i try to keep myself away from Politics of Bollywood and just concentrate on work.
Previous
Next Post »