Soha Ali Khan To Marry Kunal Khemu‎

Bollywood Young Actress and Younger Sister of Saif Ali Khan Soha Ali Khan has finally taken the decision to get married. Few months ago Soha said in a Interview that i have been looking for my dream man and when i will find him i will get married with him. Now Soha Ali Khan has found his Dream Man and his name is Kunal Khemu‎. Soha Ali Khan has said that Kunal is my dream man and i have taken the decision to get married with him. Soha said i was criticized by some people for having relations with Kunal so we have decided to get married very soon. She said me and Kunal are from Same field and we understand each other very well so we will prove good life partners for each other. Soha also said that i have talked to my mother about it and she has also agreed on my marriage with Kunal. Kunal Khemu‎ is also a young Bollywood Actor who has done few Films in Bollywood. His famous films where Kalug and Golmaal.
Previous
Next Post »