I have Got Whatever I Wished: Kangana Ranaut

Bollywood Young Actress Kangana Ranaut has said that i am a very lucky person and i have got in my life whatever i wanted. Kangana Ranaut said that i am happy with my life and living a comfortable life. She said i don,t feel good in doing all the roles and i feel hesitation in doing some roles. She said although i have got so much success in Bollywood and done many films but my confidence has not increased yet. She said i look bold on screen but in realty i have lot of shame and i always become nervous too early. She said i feel lot of hesitation while talking on stage in front of people and speaking on stage is not less than a challenge for me. Recently Kangana has bought a New Home in Bandra and she is busy in a project these days.
Previous
Next Post »