John is Dream Man but no Plans of Marriage: Bipasha

Bollywood Actress Bipasha Basu has said that her Boyfriend John Abraham is her Dream but she has no plans yet to marry with him. Bipasha said me and John are in a relation from eight years when we joined Bollywood Industry but have not planned to do marriage yet and we are concentrating on our careers at present. Bipasha said my family wants me to marry but i don,t want to get married when i am on top of my career. Bipasha said me and John do every work after talking with each other and he has some ambitions in his life which he wants to achieve. She said John also don,t want to marry with me now and he is also giving importance to his Career. Bipasha said i am a very open minded person and i like the method of marriage in the Western countries. She said in West the marriage ceremonies takes place with simplicity and i also want to do marriage with simplicity. Bipasha's latest film "Lamhaa" is also released Last week and she is hopeful for the success of this film.
Previous
Next Post »