Sonam Wants To Do Role of AnarKali

Bollywood Young Actress Sonam Kapoor whose Recently Released film was "I Hate Love Stories" has shown her strong wish of doing role of AnarKali in a film. Sonam told about it that i wish to do role of AnarKali and i really love the films made in old times. She said Mugle Azam is my Favourite film in Bollywood. She said whenever Remake of Mugle Azam will be made i wish i do role of AnarKali in it. She said in Remake of Mugle Azam Abhishek Bachan will be good choice for becoming Salmeen while Amitabh Bachan will be good choice of Akbar. She said Acting of Dilip Kumar and Madhu Bala in Mugle Azam really impressed me. While Talking about her Career Sonam said that i have done less but Quality roles in Bollywood. She said i care very much about my dress and always goes to parties by wearing good dresses. She also told that i am doing Promotion of my next Film Aisha these days.
Previous
Next Post »