Sonakshi Sinha Learns Singing well

New Bollywood Actress Sonakshi Sinha has Learn singing very well recently and she will be seen Singing in her next  film Dabang. Sonakshi Sinha has worked with Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan in the film Dabang that will release on this Eid that is coming in September. Recently Sonakshi sang a song in a party and people really appreciated her song. When Sonakshi was asked about it she said that although i am not a Professional singer but i have learn to Sing a little for my film Dabang. She said i not knew before that i will have to sing in this film but later on Salman told me about it. She said i have learn singing well very quickly and recently i also sung in a party of my friend. Sonakshi said that i will prove myself a good actress by performing well in Dabang. She said i hope that Dabang will do good business on Box office because me and Salman has really worked hard in this film.
Previous
Next Post »