I don,t Like Lying Imran Khan

Bollywood Young Actor Imran Khan who started his Career with a Hit Movie like "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" has said that i don,t Like to speak a lie. Imran Khan said that in my next film "I Hate Love Stories" I am doing role of a boy who always speaks lie and likes to flirt with the Girls but in real life i don,t like lying. Imran Khan said in Bollywood i like Acting of Akshay Kumar very much and he do such roles very well. He said i saw films of Akshay Kumar " Bhool Bhuliyan" and "Ha Baby" after which i am able to do good acting in "I Hate Love Stories".  He said if you say that i heave learn flirting from Akshay Kumar it will not be wrong. He said the role i am doing in the film i not find any other ideal but Akshay for it. Imran Khan said in real life i don,t like to lie due to which lying so much was little difficult for me. In last two films Imran Khan was not able to get success and now he is hopping for the success of I Hate Love Stories" in which he has worked with Sonam Kapoor.
Previous
Next Post »