I am Better Than Deepika: Sonam Kapoor

Bollywood Young Actress and Daughter of Anil Kapoor Sonam Kapoor has claimed that i am better than deepika Padukone but i don,t want to do comparison with anyone. Sonam said that it is not true that i am under confident and i think i am better than Deepika. Sonam said although Deepika has done more films as compare to me but my films has done more business and i am also appreciated more. I make less but better films by giving preference to quality over quantity. She said Deepika made many films but they do less business. She said when i was joining Bollywood my father Anil Kapoor told me to do less but better work to get success. on the question of her separation with Ranbir Kapoor she said that Ranbir started to give importance to other actress in the industry due to which we left each other. She said me and Ranbir came in bollywood together but after becoming famous he was changed and become prideful.While talking about her upcoming film "I hate love stories" she said me and Imran has really worked hard in this film and we are hopeful that it will get lot of success.
Previous
Next Post »