I don,t believe in Castes Just an Indian: Amitabh Bachan

Bollywood Famous Actor Amitabh Bachan has said that i don,t believe in Castes and i am just an Indian. Amitabh Bachan said that my father also never believed in Caste system nor told us to do this so i am just an India. He said many disputes in India takes place due to Castes which is a really sad thing. My thinking is very different regarding castes and My father married a Sikh Girl. He said i also married Jiah Bachan without thinking about Castes. He said case of my Kids is also same and i never told them to get involve in issues of Castes and to marry whom they want marry. Amitabh said thinking about Castes is nothing more than stupidity and we must not give importance to such things. He said i don,t give respect to anyone by watching his caste and i respect every good human.
Previous
Next Post »