I am Not Like Bollywood Khans: Akshay Kumar

Bollywood Superstar Akshay Kumar has said that i am not like Khans of Bollywood industry and i work in my on way. Akshay Kumar said i don,t sign one film in a year like Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan and work equally on my each project. He said i have my own method of working and i don,t follow footsteps of anyone in the Industry. He said the secret behind my success in Bollywood is signing good projects and i don,t care about any other actor. Akshay Kumar told that i am working on three projects at same time and giving them equal time. He said i am working of Patyala House, Thank you and Tees Mar Khan at same time. Akshay also cleared that i have never done comparison with any other actor and i try to work my best. He also talked about Cricket and said that my interest in it is increased after learning Cricket for my film Patyala House.
Previous
Next Post »