I will marry Salman Khan: Katrina Kaif

Bollywood Actress Katrina Kaif who told few days to marry in two years without naming the person with whom she will marry has now confirmed that she will marry her boyfriend Salman Khan. Katrina Kaif Started her Career from film "Boom" and it was Salman Khan who brought her in Bollywood. Katrina Kaif said that Media makes wrong news about my affair with Actors that are not true and i have decided to marry Salman Khan. Salman Khan has helped me in every matter of my life and he has a very good heart. Katrina said that i am completing my film projects quickly after which i have plans of marrying with Salman Khan. Salman Khan was offering Katrina Kaif to marry from a long time but now his wish has come true because Katrina Kaif is also ready to marry him. Katrina has said that i will marry Salman in two years but i can,t give a date.
Previous
Next Post »