I want to get popular by good work not scandals: Deepika

Bollywood Leading Actress Deepika Padokaun has said that i want to get Popular by making good films instead of by involving in the Scandals. Deepika said that Media keeps on making Scandals about me which has nothing to do with reality. She said media must look for the truth before showing a news. Deepika said i am paying attention to my work without giving importance to what media says about me. She said i came in Bollywood to make good friends but my opponents are increasing everyday. Maybe Deepika has given this statement in reply to Statement of Sonam Kapoor in which she said that i am a better actress than Deepika Padokaun. Deepika is one of those actress who has got a great success and Popularity in Bollywood in a very short time but there are many opponents of her as well and many are jealous with her success and popularity.
Previous
Next Post »