Not able to Understand Shiv sena behaviour Shahrukh

Bollywood Super star Shahrukh Khan while talking about his recent controversy said that i am not able to understand the behaviour of Shiv sena. Shahrukh said that i am not able to understand why they behaved in such a way. Shahrukh Khan said if there was something wrong in my film then i would have apologized but what i said about Pakistani players is my personal thinking and every person have the right the keep a thinking. i said nothing Radical. Shahrukh Khan said i love Mumbai and India and no one can raise Question about my indianness. My Father was a freedom fighter of this country and i feel proud about it. Shahrukh Khan said that he has respect for the leadership of Shiv sena but Entertainment and Politics must not be mixed. Shahrukh Khan also thanked the Fans for supporting him in difficulty and watching his Movie My Name Is Khan.
Previous
Next Post »