Zarine impresses everyone with her professionalism

Bollywood actress Zarine khan which become famous with her first Movie Veer has impressed everyone with her professionalism. Zarine said that popularity and Money has not changed me like many people changes after becoming famous and rich. Zarine khan said that i am a very professional actress and always try to fulfill my promises. recently Zarine was ill from few days but she still fulfilled her promise of giving interview to a TV channel and reached on time which amazed everyone very much. Zarine said actresses starts flying in air after success of one movie but i am not like those actresses i always fulfill my promises and reach everywhere on time.  Veer has given me a new image due to which i am very happy but i have not reached the sky due to it my feets are still on earth. Zarine said that i respect everyone due to which people are very impress from me. well this thinking of Zarine khan is really good but time will tell that Zarine remains on earth or changes like other actresses.
Previous
Next Post »