Dev Is Just My Friend Not Fiancee: Freida Pinto

Young Bollywood Actress Freida Pinto who got popularity after success of her movie Slum Dog Millionaire has said that Dev Patel is Just my good friend and he is not my Fiancee. She said Nor Dev and me are engaged nor we have plans of getting married.  She Said i have got sick of rumors about me and Dev relationship. She said its true that me and Dev has worked together and we also likes each other but it does not means that we engaged and going to get married.  She said if i have to do Engagement or Marriage with anyone i will never do it Secretly.  Freida said my attention is on my Career and i am working really hard so i have no plans of marriage in near future. In Past Media has spread many rumors about Engagement and Marriage of Dev and Frieda but above statement of Frieda has made it clear that there is nothing between them.
Previous
Next Post »