Karan Johar is happy to be single

one of the finest and great Filmmaker of Bollywood Film Industry Karan Johar who recently given an amazing film like "My Name Is Khan" and hundreds in the past feels comfortable with his life even though he is not married and is single. Karan Johar says that although i am single but i am living my life happily. He said recently i was in New York where i had a great time and i love to go New York every year in holidays. He said i am always asked that when i will do marriage? and i reply them that Marriage is not the purpose of life. He said although Marriage is important for life but i feel that its not time for me to marry yet. He said i am happy with my life by making good films and i don,t need anything more. These days Karan Johar is promoting his upcoming film "I Hate Love Stories" in which Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan has done leading roles. When Karan Johar was asked who is his ideal? he replied i have no ideal because i want to become my own ideal. He said i keep on receiving messages of marriage but i don,t reply them.
Previous
Next Post »