Fans Love a big asset for Shahid Kapoor

Bollywood Young Popular Superstar Shahid Kapoor has said that the love of my fans is a big asset for me. Shahid Kapoor said that i care a lot about my fans and their love is a great asset and a thing of comfort for me. Shahid Kapoor said i have lot of fans in which girls are more in numbers but i try to never hurt feelings of anyone of them. Shahid Kapoor said i don,t like when some of my fans interfere too much in my personal life. He said we much stars due to our fans buy sometimes fans becomes a problem for the Stars. He said i stay in my house most of the time due to my fans. He also said that Twitter is a great way to stay in touch with your fans. These days Shahid Kapoor is working on the film of his father "Mosam" in which his look is similar to Tom Cruise film "top gun".
Previous
Next Post »