I don,t Work in Films For Money: Shahrukh Khan

Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan has said that I don,t Work in the films for making money but i make films to spent the money. Shahrukh Khan said my first films where for money but few years ago my purpose of making films changed and now i make films for spending the money. Shahrukh said that i also don,t work in other Production houses for money but i do it for strengthening my relations in Bollywood. Shahrukh has made many super hit films till now like "Mai Hon Na" "Om Shanti Om" and "Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani". These days Shahrukh khan is making a different type of film "Ra 1" on which huge money is invested. only the dress of Super Hero in this film is made of 1 Caror Indian Rupees. Shahrukh Khan said that "Ra 1" is my dream project so i want to make it the best film. He said i always make big budget films and "Ra 1" will be my most expensive film. Shahrukh Khan is very hopeful for the success of "Ra 1" in which he has done role of a Solo Hero.
Previous
Next Post »