My Son Will Become a Big Star: Shahrukh Khan

Everyone Knows that Shahrukh Khan is a good Family Man who tries to keep his small family happy by giving them maximum time. Shahrukh Khan has one son and a daughter with whom he spends as much time as possible. While Talking About his son Aryan in a Interview Shahrukh Khan said My Son will become a big Star than me and will earn more fame as compared to i earn. He said i don,t know he will become a Footballer or a Bollywood Star but i know one thing that he will get lot of success in whichever field he will go. Shahrukh Said my Son Arayan has habits like my wife Gouri due to which he has better personality then me. Shahrukh said on this Eid me and Aryan wear specially designed Sherwanis and we offered Eid Namaz together which was a really pleasant experience for me.  Shahrukh said i am very close to Aryan and we are like friends more than father and son.  Shahrukh said my next film Ra One is also specially for my Kids.
Previous
Next Post »