I am Not Brave Like My Father: Shahrukh Khan

Bollywood Superstar Shahrukh Khan has said that My Father was a very brave person and i am not as brave like him. Shahrukh Khan said in an TV Interview that My Father was a Freedom Fighter for the Country and my ideal person and today i miss him very much. Shahrukh said my father died 30 Years ago today but even today i miss him very much in my life. Shahrukh also told  that his father was died with Cancer at age of 51 but he fought bravely with this dangerous Diseases. Shahrukh said i am from a middle Class family and i have seen many ups and downs in my life. He said i have also seen Poverty and difficulties of life but i fought with them by following footsteps of my father.  Shahrukh said my Father was a Ideal Person for me and i don,t consider myself as Ideal for my Kids.  Although Shahrukh Khan has got so much Fame, Popularity, Wealth but in every second Interview you will see him talking about his Parents who died Decades ago but he is not able to forget them even today.
Previous
Next Post »