Fathers are Ideals of Bollwood Actresses

Yesterday on 20th June 2010 the whole World Celebrated the Fathers day to pay respect to all the fathers of the world. There are Many Bollywood Actresses who Considers their Fathers to be their ideals. Bollywood Young actress Sonam Kapoor says that i love my father a lot and he is very close to me. She said i have learn a lot from him and he is my ideal person. Sonam also told that my father also becomes strict if i do any big mistake. She said i try to give maximum time to my family and father. Kareena Kapoor is another actress who considers her father to be her ideal. Kareena said i don,t get much time to spent with my father but i try to spend maximum time with him. Bipasha Basu also considers her father to be her ideal. Bipasah said my father is a great human and he loves her daughter more than sons. She said my father looked after me very well and i wish that every father of the world should be like my father. other actresses like Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra also considers their Fathers Ideals.
Previous
Next Post »