Kareena: Got success with my performance not Beauty

Bollywood famous Actress Kareena Kapoor has said that i have got the success in bollywood by my hard work and good performance not beauty. Kareena Kapoor started her career from film Refugee with Abhishek Bachan almost 7 years ago. Kareena Kapoor told in interview that i am happy that reason of  my success is my good performance and not my beauty while most of actress gets popularity in Bollywood just due to their beauty but i am not included in them. i have worked really hard to get top position in bollywood and it was my wish from first day that people like me due to my work not due to my beauty. Kareena also told about future plans that i am working really hard on my upcoming films and Public will really appreciate my work in my next films like that they have appreciated in films like "Jab we met" and "Qurbaan".  above statements of Kareena Kapoor shows clearly that she is actually targeting Katrina Kaif who got lot of popularity due to her Beauty. above statements of Kareena also shows that she is jealous of Katrina's beauty.
Previous
Next Post »